UHV Design’s Epicentre series of deposition stages feature advanced design and engineering technology to offer high-temperature, uniform, and strong substrate heating, with accurate manipulation under actual UHV conditions.
EpiCentres have been developed for deposition applications like sputtering, chemical vapor deposition (CVD), and molecular beam epitaxy (MBE). It is also possible to carry out degassing, substrate annealing, and other high-temperature material alterations.
EpiCentres can be fitted in any orientation to match customer chamber designs and application configurations.
- Highly uniform substrate heating up to 1200 °C
- Options to choose right-angle, in-line, and glancing angle configurations
- Substrate rotation possible up to 60 rpm
- RF and DC substrate biasing is feasible with ultra-stable plasma
- Substrate sizes range up to 8"
- Modular design enables application-specific configuration
ECI—In-Line Substrate Heater Stage.
ECR—Right Angle Substrate Heater Stage.