The FAB drive is a bellows-sealed linear actuator available from UHV DESIGN LTD. It has been specifically developed to support the advanced beamline diagnostic devices that need accuracy and speed.
The FAB drive is capable of speeds up to 1000 mm/second, with excellent dependability.
UHV DESIGN LTD has been working in association with light sources in Europe and the Americas and, as such, it has developed the FAB drive so that it can be customized to match required wiring and encoder standards, streamlining the commissioning and installation process.
- Capable of speeds up to 1000 mm/second
- Precision industrial ball screw translator offers excellent reliability
- A variety of mounting flange options, such as CF35, CF64 and CF100, are available
- Customization options are available for wiring, encoders, and switches to match facility standards
- Bellows ensure a minimum of 50,000 cycles as standard with options to upgrade to 500,000 and 1 million cycles
Speed and Precision
Beamline diagnostic developments constantly need quicker actuation speeds without affecting the repeatability or accuracy. In response to this requirement, UHV DESIGN LTD has developed the FAB drive using a linear potentiometer, a high torque motor, and a precision ball screw to offer the needed performance.
Apart from the technical performance, UHV DESIGN LTD works closely with its customers to match any encoder, switch, wiring, and motor preference on its actuators, making sure that installation and commission processes are as simple as possible.
Listed below are the customization options:
- Gearbox and motor
- Limit and home switches
- Linear potentiometer or encoder
- Choice of connectors and wiring standards
BAT Drive | Motorized ball screw linear drive with 38 mm clear bore and capable of speeds up to 1,000 mm/s.