UHV DESIGN’s Multicentre Transmission Stage, developed for a European aerospace customer, offers a multi-axes solution for transmission experiments through flag-style sample holders with a clear transmission window of 10 mm.
Thanks to the latest design of the Multicentre Transmission Stage, an ultra-thin sample can be spectroscopically examined in transmission mode while still maintaining the complete heating and cooling performance of the well-known multicentre series.
Techniques like FTIR and transmission Raman spectroscopy may benefit from this novel technology. For more information about this stage option, customers can contact UHV DESIGN.
- A regular flag sample plate
- A 10-mm diameter through-hole
- LN2 cooling to −175°C
- Resistive sample heating to 800°C
- Up to 1000 mm of Z motion
- Up to five axes of motion
- Motorization options include a polar rotation option with a rotational repeatability of 0.02°
Image Credit: UHV DESIGN LTD