The Cloud Connect™ Subscription from Dynisco can be used for a single product or entire universal production lines — be it across the street or throughout the world — offering users easy access to handle data across the cloud, regardless of where it is located.
With the latest Dynisco Cloud Connect™ through Microsoft® Azure, users will receive a single cloud solution that will combine all their device(s) data into one location that is reliable, secure and easy to share, with round the clock accessible support.
- Always-on availability: Microsoft® Azure is highly reliable, and data is available almost anywhere, as long as an Internet connection is available.
- Improved mobility: Applications and data are available to employees, regardless of where they are. Users can access sensitive data anywhere via their mobile devices — working in the office, in the field or at home. These aspects can help ensure a better work-life balance.
- Easier to share information: Collaboration is enhanced by enabling distributed groups of individuals to share real-time data.
- Better control of access to data: People will usually access a single copy of the source data and hence they will not have multiple versions of the same type of file floating around. Now, access to that data can be managed because if sensitive information falls into the wrong hands, even if it happens to be an untrained employee, it can be quite risky.
- Fresh software: The new application versions that run the device and exploit the data it generates are made available to everyone as soon as they are launched. Upgrades will quickly put new functionality and features into user’s hands, making them more productive.