The Dynisco MiniGran Lab Granulator has been designed for the granulation of tiny sprues. This granulator comprises of compact dimensions and can be used in any place, which makes it suitable for laboratory applications. The granulator is appropriate for a wide range of plastic materials, due to the low rotor speed the plastic materials are processed to high quality, low-dust regrind.
The MiniGran’s cutting chamber, including a screen and rotor, are developed from stainless steel in order to meet high purity standards for regrind. The cutting chamber is further hermetically sealed to prevent contamination of the regrind caused by dust or incoming air when extracted by suction.
Therefore, the granulator can be used under clean room conditions. It is also possible to open the granulating chamber in a rapid and simple manner. Rapid cleaning of the chamber can also be achieved, enabling quick changes in color or materials. An extremely effective granulating process and reduced energy consumption are both ensured by the optimized cutting geometry with a cascaded rotor in chevron design.
Features and Benefits
The key features and benefits of the Dynisco MiniGran Lab Granulator are as follows:
- Low energy consumption
- Small footprint/compact dimensions
- Suction port discharge or material collecting drawer
- Feeding hopper made from sandwich sheet for low noise generation
- Chevron-type cutting blades offer low dust regrind and high quality
- Optimized scissors and low speed rotor cut for a regrind of superior quality
- Cutting chamber can rapidly be opened for effortless cleaning
MiniGran Side View
MiniGran Internal View