Dotmar EPP Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian business and has established itself as the largest semi-finished engineering plastics, conveyor components and polyurethane distributor in Australasia. Traditionally focused on the application of thermoplastic materials in the fields of engineering, conveying and materials handling, Dotmar has a proactive approach and strong drive towards applications solutions.
Dotmar is proud to introduce a new and improved website packed full of exciting new features. The old Dotmar website has consistently served our customers as a technical support, first point of reference tool.
The new website continues this tradition of information exchange, but with greater flexibility and improved content. We realize that people today are in a hurry to access information and have tried to make it as quick and easy as possible to navigate the new website. Considering the wealth of product and technical data the new site contains, it is surprisingly easy to find your way around. A navigation bar is displayed at all times on the left of the page, to ensure you know exactly where you are, and to guide you through the site.
Some of the features of the new website include:
- Improved Navigation, right from the entry level pages of the website.
- Search function to help navigate directly to the information you require.
- Products comparison table for making product selection easy. Compare up to 3 different products.
- Download facility for literature, product data sheets and MSDSs.
- Comprehensive technical information to expand your knowledge on engineering plastics.
- Print friendly product pages and quick save or email function.
- Archive facility for review of Solutions Newsletter back-issues.
- Up to 80 new pages of informative content.
The new Dotmar website will be a work in progress and we will continuously be adding new features and updated product information, thus ensuring that this valuable tool remains current and reflects the growth in this dynamic industry.