Roll-Kraft has recently launched a totally new website. The new features include an instant request for quote button, along with Dr. Resolve, who will write a prescription for remedies to problems with tube & pipe and roll forming tooling and equipment. There are also videos of mills and testimonials from customers. You can see what the customer has to say about Roll-Kraft products.
Roll-Kraft remains focused on continually improving methods and operations to allow for growth of the company. The new website is one way to make it easy to contact Roll-Kraft with questions and technical problems.
The tube & pipe and roll form tooling and equipment produced by Roll-Kraft is used in a wide variety of fields. Among them are roof and siding products, doors, furniture, wire, rack systems, framing, automotive products, highway, HVAC, appliances, and many others.
Roll-Kraft is known worldwide as the solutions provider of custom-designed tube mill and roll form tooling of steel or carbide; mill equipment, pre-notch/cut-off presses, hydraulic or pneumatic; cut-off jaws; weld boxes; turkshead rolls; straighteners, single-point adjustments, and more. Roll-Kraft is recognized as a full-service facility, with outstanding capabilities that include:
- Design assistance in developing the best tooling and equipment for each specific application
- Using engineering expertise to assist customers and make recommendations
- FEA Copra Software to "virtually" design tooling before manufacturing, to ensure accuracy
- Manufacturing welded tube, pipe, roll form tooling, and equipment to produce a variety of sizes and shapes
- New product and facilities planning and on-site technical supervision during installation
- In-house tryout department to test tooling prior to shipment
- 24-hour Emergency rework service available at a moment's notice, to minimize downtime
- A rework service center is strategically located in the Midwest
- Mill alignments by hands-on skilled personnel
- Mill rebuilds and restoration
- Single-Point Adjustment features (SPA's) for easy, reliable setups
- Central Lube Systems
- A technical service department to provide assistance and cost-cutting recommendations
- Training is available on-site, on-line, in regional seminars, and published in technical bulletins, Profit Pointers, on roll-kraft.com
- Roll-Kraft tooling is ISO-9001 certified
Roll-Kraft has its headquarters in Mentor, Ohio, and maintains facilities in Frankfurt, Illinois (Roll-Kraft Northern) and Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada (Roll-Kraft Ltd.). With more than 40 years of experience in providing tooling to the tube & pipe and roll forming industry, Roll-Kraft is one of the most well-known and trusted suppliers. Please contact Chuck Gehrish at 888-953-9400 for more information.