The analysis of gaseous matrices is still a real challenge. No matrix type is as versatile in its behavior and the requirements for sample feed and combustion process. This makes it difficult to gain quick, precise, and reliable results.
Thanks to the outstanding flexibility of the application-optimized gas sampling systems, the multi EA® 5000 elemental analyzer from Analytik Jena can analyze liquefied gases (LPG), pressurized gases (methane), but also none pressurized (expanded) gases for element contents in the range of ultra traces up to percentages.
In only one single cycle, the sulfur, nitrogen, carbon, and chlorine content is determined.
Key features of the multi EA® 5000
- Application diversity – one analyzer for solid, paste-like, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multi-matrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Self Check System (SCS) for optimal operation reliability
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion – also in most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases)
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system.
About Analytik Jena
Analytik Jena is a provider of instruments and products in the areas of analytical measuring technology, life science, and optoelectronics. Its portfolio includes the most modern analytical technology, complete systems for bioanalytical applications in the life science area, and high-end optical consumer products.