Cortec® has published its NEW Lubricant Brochure. This brochure delivers information on all that Cortec® lubricants have to offer our customers and clients. The available lubricants are detailed and categorized into four categories: greases, metalworking fluids, oils, and other lubricants. The brochure includes a buyer’s guide that expands upon the products’ descriptions, packaging options, and applications.
Cortec® lubricants provide lubrication and corrosion protection in humid and harsh environments by utilizing Nano-VpCI® (Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors). Cortec® not only offers highly effective corrosion inhibitors, but they also provide environmentally friendly options. Many products are USDA certified as biobased products. Cortec® lubricants can be used to increase service life on conveyors, chains, cables, hinges, rollers, shafts, rails, pins, bearings, machinery, drives, motors, or doors.
With years of experience and knowledge, Cortec® understands the needs of the market. In order to facilitate and achieve success, the main purpose of this brochure is to provide formulators with up to date information on new products, applications, and changes within the lubricants line of products. Cortec® lubricants integrate many technologies along our VpCI® chemistry in order to eliminate corrosion caused by corrosive fluids, chlorides, or humid environments.
- Ionic Action of VpCI® Creates a Molecular Vapor Inhibiting Layer
- Conditions enclosed atmospheres with a protective vapor
- Vapor migrates to all recessed areas and cavities
- Vapor condenses on all metal surfaces
- Ions dissolve in moisture layer (water electrolyte)
- Protective ions are attracted to metal surfaces
- Ions form a thin, monomolecular protective layer at the metal surface
In order for Cortec® to be able to continue to facilitate and ensure that its customers’ needs are met efficiently, we provide:
Quality Management System (ISO 9001 Certified)
- World Class Product Offerings
- An innovative producer of leading edge products
- World Class Customer Service
- A positive, long lasting impression through every link of our company
- World Class Environmental Commitment
- Cortec® commits to continued development of processes and products that are useful, non-hazardous to the environment, and recyclable whenever possible.
- An Ethical and Respectful Company Culture
- Respect and treat our colleagues, customers, and vendors as we would our own family members.
Environmental Management System (ISO 14001 Certified)
Cortec’s strong environmental concern is demonstrated in the design and manufacturing of products that protect materials of all kinds from environmental degradation. A strong commitment to produce recyclable products made from sustainable resources has been and will be our future policy.
Laboratory Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17025)
Ensures quality testing services, and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. It is Cortec® Corporation’s goal to encourage active participation of all employees in quality planning and continual improvement efforts to meet all quality and service objectives. Cortec® Laboratories, Inc. is the only lab in our industry that has received ISO/IEC 17025.
The Cortec® Lubricant Brochure can be found online at the following link: