Controlled atmosphere furnace models include vertical tube units, horizontal tube units, multi-zone tube units and convertible "VT/BL" furnaces which can be used as tube units or bottom loaders and convertible "VT/HT" furnaces which can be used as vertical or horizontal tube units.
Other models are positive pressure furnaces and atmosphere envelope furnaces with or without vacuum assisted evacuation.
The key features of the controlled atmosphere furnace models are:
- Tube outer diameters up to 5". Hot zone lengths up to 48"
- Temperature range is 1600, 1700, 1800, 2000° C (2900, 3100, 3300, 3600° F)
- Optional ceramic linings for processing of glasses and other corrosives
- Optional specially designed water cooled tube seals with removable end plates enable access to the tube interior without removal of the seals
- Optional durable, removable tube plugs and removable atmosphere control modification kits allow processing in inert atmospheres in any load platform furnace