The 2000°C Furnace from Deltech operates in air, distinguishing it from those that need vacuum operation. The company’s high quality, efficient design is also very economical when compared to vacuum furnaces.
Models of the 2000°C Furnace are:
- DT-36-BL-56 bottom loader with a 5" in diameter x 6" high workspace.
- DT-36-VT vertical tube model that will accommodate a 2" O.D. zirconia tube and features a 6" long heated zone.
- DT-36-VT/BL combination model that can be used in either a bottom load or vertical tube configuration.
The key features of the 2000°C Furnace are:
- Operation in air and inert atmospheres
- Advanced control system featuring a dual loop programmer allows close control of the zirconia heating elements located inside the hot zone while a separate loop controls the Kanthal Super 1900° C "preheater" elements
- Optical pyrometer for accurate hot zone temperature monitoring
- Cast zirconia hot face lining.
- Optional atmosphere modification kits for the bottom load design.
- Custom modifications such as special load pedestal designs