Deltech have launched horizontal tube furnaces in benchtop configuration. These units are compact, lightweight and have a small footprint.
Horizontal tube furnaces are used in applications where a product or sample is small and needs to be processed in oxygen or an inert atmosphere. Access to the furnace interior is facilitated by a top plug provided on the furnace.
The furnace’s tube maintains the furnace interior and sample integrity and prevents chemical reactions which might damage the furnace insulation, contaminate the sample, or reduce the furnace’s operating temperature.
The furnaces are available with a Deltech UL508A listed control system, process tubes, gas mixing systems, and water cooled end caps.
The main features of the horizontal tube furnaces are:
- Compact and lightweight
- Top plug provides access to furnace interior
- Tube maintains sample integrity and furnace interior
- Gas delivery system controls gas mixtures and flow rates
- Supplied alone or with Deltech UL508A listed control system, process tubes, gas mixing systems, and water cooled end caps
- Available in lengths up to 305mm, but can accommodate tubes up to 76mm O.D.