The NPFLEX™ 3D Surface Metrology System from Bruker offers high flexibility, measurement capabilities, and superior performance to precision manufacturing industries, ensuring rapid ramp-up times, excellent product quality and improved productivity.
The NPFLEX is a result of decades of know-how in large-sample instrument design and white light interferometric (WLI) technology.
The NPFLEX is the first optical metrology system designed to handle nano- to macro features conveniently on samples of different shapes and sizes.
It offers 3D, data-rich, excellent resolution and consistency beyond what is possible with contact instrumentation, all of which offers excellent insight into functionality and part performance.
The key features of the NPFLEX are:
- Open-access sample loading, non-contact techniques, and intuitive analysis software to characterize surface texture, finish, roughness, curvature, slope, and several other features with sub-micron resolution
- Rugged, high-performance platform developed for the manufacturing environment
- Highly configurable hardware and software to meet measurement needs for almost any sample shape or size
- Completely customizable applications and automated routines for speed on the production line
- The NPFLEX system offers the most comprehensive metrology platform available for surface characterization, providing the ultimate flexibility in sample sizes, access to sample areas, and measurement environments.
The applications of the NPFLEX system are:
- Process development
- Quality analysis
- Product research and development
- Oil transport and refining
- Automotive and aerospace
- Primary metal manufacturing
- Fabricated metal products
- Other manufacturing