The Vision64 Map™ data analysis and reporting software has been built based on Digital Surf’s industry-leading Mountains® Technology. It is a complete extension to Bruker’s Vision64® instrument control and analysis software.
When used with Bruker 3D optical microscope systems, the Vision64 Map facilitates detailed 3D surface visualization and analytical data, offering customers with an entire metrology workflow - ranging from automated data acquisition and modern data analysis, to powerful data visualization and reporting.
The main advantages of Bruker 3D optical microscopes are:
- Data can be presented with stunning 3D visualization
- Surfaces can be characterized based on advanced global metrology standards
- Specific application needs can be met using customized, feature-rich modules
With the Vision64 Map, users can access innovative and highly customizable functions. In addition, the Vision64 Map is both intuitive and easy to use for production monitoring on manufacturing floors. The software also allows surface characterization based on current metrology standards such as ASME B46.1, ISO, DIN, and JIS.
The Vision64 Map provides streamlined access to automated reporting of modern surface measurements in more than 10 languages and at the same time ensures compatibility across a number of industry regulations.
There are many optional modules for the Vision64 Map, which will enable customers to easily modify their analysis. The various Vision64 Map 2D advanced surface texture modules are listed below:
- Vision64 Map Advanced Contour Module
- Vision64 Map 2D Advanced Surface Texture Module
- Vision64 Map 2D Automotive Module
- Vision64 Map 3D Fourier and Wavelets Module
- Vision64 Map 3D Advanced Surface Texture Module
- Vision64 Map Statistics Module
The main features of the Vision64 Map are given below:
- Improved metrology analysis and reporting
- Modern 3D surface visualization
- Multiple image enhancement tools with control panel
- Comprehensive data segmentation and analysis
- Users can characterize surface texture in accordance with international standards
- ISO 25178 Watershed segmentation with motifs analysis
- Example report of volume parameters and surface texture
The main areas of applications of the Vision64 Map are:
- Industrial: Precision surface machining; and corrosion and wear
- Research: New materials characterization; and new process evaluation
- MEMS: Sensors and actuators; and radio frequency (RF) and microfluidics devices
- Semiconductor: Advanced IC packaging, and surface topography
- Medical Implants and Devices: Surface texture; and defect inspection