Bruker’s Dimension Icon AFM (atomic force microscope) offers excellent resolution, reliability and productivity, whilst maintaining the highest level of expandability. With the advent of integrated Raman spectroscopy capability, the Dimension Icon sets a new benchmark in high-performance surface characterization.
A state-of-the-art confocal µ-Raman system together with the Dimension Icon system allows for co-localized measurements with unparalleled ease and efficiency, taking material characterization to a new level.
When it comes to integrated measurements, the Dimension Icon AFM-Raman proves its excellent productivity. With its sophisticated features, full complement of techniques and µ-Raman capabilities, the system is a perfect for examining the mechanisms underlying the effect of crystalline structure or chemical composition on relevant material properties.
The main features of the Dimension Icon AFM-Raman are:
- Excellent resolution
- High performance
- High productivity and reliability
- Powerful microscopy overlay software
- Complete AFM capabilities combined with sophisticated confocal Raman microscopy
- Most comprehensive data utilizing the full range of extended AFM modes and spectroscopic techniques
- Instant correlated AFM and µ-Raman research quality results
- Integrated material and composition mapping on a single platform ensures optimum performance in sample characterization