Olympus' MX61 semiconductor inspection microscope offers excellent clarity and image resolution using observation techniques such as infrared, fluorescence, differential interference contrast (DIC), dark-field and bright-field. It consists of specially designed IR objective lenses for imaging defects below the glass/silicon surface.
The 300mm manual XY stage uses the XY knobs and built-in clutch mechanism to make coarse as well as fine stage movements. The microscope is suitable for integration with the Olympus AL series of wafer handlers, ensuring quick and efficient wafer transfer in a stack of 100 to 200mm wafers.
The MX61 can be fitted with a high intensity light source and a mirror cube for fluorescence observation. The functions of the microscope can be regulated using a PC interface.
The main features of the MX61 semiconductor inspection microscope are:
- Ergonomic design with intuitive controls, tilting trinocular observation tube, and clutch driven manual stage
- Exceptional image clarity and high resolution
- PC control interface to control the microscope
- Objective magnifications can be stored which ensures reliable processing and analysis of image information
- Motorized nosepieces deliver ultra-fast inspection
- Integrated motorized aperture stop for optimized control of objective lens
- Seamless integration with Olympus wafer handlers
- Transmitted light module for inspection of flat panel display or photo-mask
Semiconductor inspection microscope for wafers up to 200mm in diameter, with ergonomic controls and automatic aperture control for efficient, reliable inspection. Compatible with the AL120 wafer loader for improved throughput.
Inspection microscope for large samples such as a 300 mm semiconductor wafer or 17-inch flat-panel display. Uses a clutch-driven manual XY stage.
Motorized microscope for 300mm wafer samples. Features software control of stage movement, objectives, aperture, observation mode, and light intensity.
AL120 Wafer Loader
This optional loader accessory for the MX61 (not compatible with MX61L or MX61A models) allows for easy and safe transfer of silicon and compound wafers from a cassette to the microscope, without the need for tweezers.