Andor's iKon-L 936 [DO] USB X-ray CCD camera is designed with x-ray imaging in mind, an ideal system to interface to vacuum chambers for direct X-ray detection. The 2048 x 2048 array and 13.5µm2 pixels combine to deliver a 27.6 x 27.6mm active image area, TE cooled down to -100°C.
The iKon-L 936 [DO] USB X-ray CCD camera offers outstanding resolution, field of view, sensitivity and dynamic range performance.
Ultimate sensitivity performance is achieved through combination of >90% QE (back-illuminated sensor), low noise readout electronics and exceptionally deep TE cooling. iKon-L 936 [DO] USB X-ray CCD camera boasts a proprietary large area 5-stage TE cooler (4-stage optional), enabling cooling of this large area sensor down to an unprecedented -100°C without the aggravation of liquid nitrogen or compressed gas cooling, perfect for the longest of exposure times.
Features and Benefits
- Open front end - Provides a direct interface to your vacuum chamber with optional filter holder. A range of custom interfacing flanges are available for standard vacuum connections, e.g. CF, ISO and KF.
- Deep TE cooling - Operating temperatures of as low as -100°C are achievable depending on the vacuum conditions. Negligible dark current at low operating temperatures, without the aggravation or safety concerns associated with LN2.
- Large area 2048 x 2048 sensor - Large field of view and high resolution.
- Quad-speed readout up to 5 MHz - Extensive choice of readout digitization speeds. Slower readout for low noise, faster speeds for dynamic processes and 5 MHz for focusing mode.
- USB 2.0 connection - USB 2.0 connection direct from back of camera - no controller box required! Use with USB 2.0 to fiber-optic converter for long distance control.
- Ultra low-noise readout - Intelligent low-noise electronics offer the most ‘silent' system noise available.
- High Dynamic Range - High well capacity and 16-bit digitization for simultaneous quantification of dim and bright signal.
- Dual output - Software select between either a High Sensitivity output for low-light applications, or a High Capacity output for maximum dynamic range with extensive binning.
- Cropped sensor mode - Specialized acquisition mode for continuous imaging from sub-area with very fast temporal resolution.
- Enhanced Baseline Clamp - Essential for quantitative accuracy of dynamic measurements.
- Solis (i) software - User-friendly interface offering intuitive acquisition optimization and data processing/analysis.
- Windows and Linux - Andor's user-friendly SDK supports both Windows and Linux OS.