Andor’s sCMOS camera platform is Maran – a high performance camera platform for astronomy and physical sciences. Marana sCMOS is inaugurated with the Marana 4.2B-11 back-illuminated sCMOS model. This large field of view camera presents 95% Quantum Efficiency (QE) and industry-leading vacuum cooling to -45°C.
- 95% QE and -45 °C cooling – most sensitive back-illuminated sCMOS on market
- 4.2 Megapixel / 32 mm sensor – ideal for astronomy
- 48 fps full frame (quicker with ROI) – follow fast events without blur
- >99.7% linearity – outstanding quantitative accuracy throughout active range
- Vacuum longevity and quality – sensor is moisture-free, QE does not decay