Andor iQ is the leading live cell imaging software, central to Andor’s Revolution and confocal and Photostimulation product collection. iQ – standing for image and quantify – tackles a variety of bioimaging applications by offering the ideal control for Andor’s award-winning iXon EMCCD and sCMOS cameras, as well as a number of other imaging devices. iQ3 can be used to image dynamic processes in single cells and multi-cellular systems, can perform customary imaging of fixed samples, and can create 3D image volumes for study.
- Latest simplified 6D operator interface for quick setup and fine-tuning.
- Latest operator organization – per operator settings and ImageDisk
- Committed photostimulation device regulation – Ablate, Bleach, Activate
- “Flexible Protocols” for complex procedures
- Upgraded integration with Imaris