ATM’s OPAL 460 is a fully hydraulic, water-cooled hot mounting press for mounting samples prior to polishing. The process sequence is performed automatically. The completely automatic sliding closure allows rapid and easy opening/closing of the mold assembly. Mold assemblies can be exchanged swiftly and without the need for tools.
The sturdy aluminum construction is powder-coated. With its solid construction and ATM hydraulic system, the machine’s operating noise is reduced to a minimum. ATM’s full selection of mold assemblies from Ø 25.2-50 mm and different pressure techniques provide best conditions for mounting a sample. Two mounts can be produced simultaneously with the use of a spacer.
The OPAL 460 and 480 are available as single units as well as integrated in a bench. By incorporating the mounting presses into ATM’s System, a comfortable working height is created. Optionally, the System-Mounting Press can be fitted with a closed cooling water system, so that it becomes independent from any mains water supply. Furthermore, the water consumption is reduced to a single filling (6 l). The System-Mounting Presses are available as twin or triple powder-coated aluminum units and fit ideally into the ATM System Lab.
- Fully automatic, electronic controlled
- Easy to handle closure system
- 18 programs to save with free configuration
- Solid aluminum case construction, powder coated
- Simple operation via large LC display and enhanced user interface
- Four different modes for pressure to select
- Fully hydraulic pressure mode
- Automatic water cooling (with economy function)
- Double mounting possible
- Easy to change mold assembly
- Also available as a system mounting press with closed cooling water system and comfortable working height
||Ø 25.2 - 50 mm (7 different sizes)
|Max. pressure in mold assembly depending on mold assembly's size
||4x 500 W
|W x H x D
||390 x 450 x 500 mm
||~ 61 kg