The QATM Qness 60 EVO series available from QATM has redefined the process of microhardness testing—for example, the next-generation, high-end laboratory devices combine the best of both worlds, that is, microscopy and hardness testing, without compromise and with the highest operating ease.
Equipped with a color camera, the advanced optical system offers consistent and reproducible results every time.
The “M” model is manually operated and provides exceptional flexibility for materialographic analysis and single-piece testing of components of all kinds of sizes. This model is particularly suitable when users require a high-quality testing device for low-sample throughput.
- Dynamic test turret equipped with 8-position tool changer
- Broad test force range—from 0.25 g to 62.5 kg
- White LED light comes with motorized aperture shuttering
- ASTM- and DAkkS-certified Vickers test diamond is included as standard
- Digital XY cross-slide with data feedback
- Can be extended with manual XY cross slide
- Qpix Control2 M Software including INSPECT microscopy features
- Solidly-built machine—“made in Austria”
- Hardness testing module has a wide test force range, from 0.25 g to 62.5 kg, as standard—including ASTM- and DAkkS-certified Vickers test diamond
- Fully automated test cycle—closed-loop control and electronic force application
- Vibration-reducing, variably-structured cast body with anodized aluminum frame
- Available in three versions—from a semi-automatic application (M) to full automation (A/A+)
Compact design - Latest technology.
Vertical Concept with Two Z-Axes
There are significant advantages in distributing vertical movement across two axes. The first Z-axis allows dynamic motion control, enabling users to position the indenter towards the test surface easily and rapidly at up to 30 mm/second. The supplementary second Z-axis incorporated in the QATM system provides a high-resolution positioning system for better accuracy in force application and focusing.
Test table height adjustment.
8-Position Tool Changer
Users can mount up to eight different test lenses or diamonds on to the highly contemporary test turret of the microhardness tester Qness 60 EVO. The structure is compact and angled at 20° to ensure excellent visibility of test rooms.
Highlight: The hardness testing modules, which have been recently designed, act as modular indenter holders, allowing plug-and-play retrofitting of Brinell and Knoop test equipment at any time following delivery.