QATM has introduced a compact grinding and polishing robot called Qpol 250BOT.
The Qpol 250BOT has been specifically developed for automation in metallographic laboratory settings since it binds many meters of regular equipment together—for instance, a settling tank, a changer with a stack for 16 grinding and polishing media, and a built-in dosing unit—for polishing and grinding tasks in a single machine.
Intuitive touch-screen controls automate the grinding and polishing procedure, and the preparation process is streamlined by simply tightening and loosening the sample holder for central pressure.
Polishing or grinding media is automatically altered and the entire parameters can be directly modified at the time of the process. A high safety standard is ensured by the semi-covered working space equipped with a large panel and light barrier.
- Grinding and polishing system integrated with the central pressure
- Polishing head with adjustable speed
- Powder-coated aluminum case
- Touch-screen electronic controls
- Removal measurement
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Automatic abrasive changer
- Cleaning station with ethanol, air, and water
- Storage drawer for abrasives
- Six-fold dosing unit (2x fine polishing suspension or 4x diamond suspension or lubricant)
- A light barrier to secure hazardous areas
- Settling tank with a capacity of 45 L
||Ø 250 mm
||six-fold, including fine polishing suspension
||1.1 kW S3/40%
|Drive power polishing head
||0,17 kW S1
||30 to 150 rpm
||50 to 600 rpm
|Controlled removal measurement
||1x freshwater R½" maximum 6 bar
||1x wastewater DN50
||6 bar. coupling connector NG8
|Width x Height x Depth
||1320 x 1500 x 800 mm
Qpol 250 BOT.
Qpol 250 BOT - Introductory Video.