The compact SYSTEMAUTOMAT, designed and developed by ATM, fully automates the grinding and polishing steps of the specimen preparation process. All procedures and parameters are accessed by simple touch-screen controls .
The Systemautomat guarantees accurate processing of all specimens thus ensuring reproducible results and, in addition provides extra space for sample analysis. Elements for the Systemautomat are obtained from the System Lab equipment and cabinets.
Four to eight system work stations can be installed within the robust aluminum housing. For a particular application, up to 11 different operations can be programmed and sequenced.
Options include grinding, pre-grinding and polishing and also cleaning and drying in any combination. The Systemautomat automatically moves on from one step to the next, making the manual, time-consuming task of cleaning every single sample holder between steps obsolete. With its modular construction, the SYSTEMAUTOMAT has a price-to-performance ratio that makes it a cost-effective system even for lower volume labs.
- Individually configurable
- Shelf system for sample holder
- Solid aluminum module construction
- Light barrier to secure danger area
- Fully automatic grinding- and polishing automat
- Graphic touch screen panel crosswise moveable
- Integrated electric control cabinet right and left
- Cleaning station
- Face-grinding station
- Ultrasonic station
- Foil changer station
- Grinding and polishing station