The Qness 150 CS ECO available from QATM offers unparalleled simplicity for measuring hardness. The features of the tester include easy operation, high-quality machine design at a cost-effective price, and a proven concept.
Whether in the workshop, laboratory or series production, or for incoming goods inspection, the direct depth measurement system and controlled force application ensure highly precise test results in compliance with HVT/HBT and Rockwell techniques.
The machine features a start button on the front and a well-structured user interface with the statistics histogram and result table. This makes simple and quick hardness testing straightforward for every user. The Qness 150 CS ECO offers proven QATM quality “Made in Austria.”
Advantages at a Glance
- High-quality sheet steel covers and strong, welded steel frame
- Range of test forces varies from 1 kg to 250 kg
- Backlash-free roller bearing spindle
- Un-clamped and clamped tests as per EN ISO as well as ASTM-compliant Rockwell test standards
- Capacitive 6.7″ touch display equipped with new Qpix TE software
- Built-in LED work room lighting