QATM has introduced a flexible precision cut-off machine BRILLANT 210 A that can be used with cut-off wheels having a diameter of up to 203 mm/8″.
The compact model is fitted with an automatic feed but cuts can also be made manually using a hand-lever. The clamping arm with an integrated force-sensor is optionally available and guarantees low-deformation cuts due to an accurate, force-controlled feed rate.
The new “zone-cutting” feature makes it possible to modify the cutting-force or feed-rate individually to various parts of the sample for a single cutting process. It also decreases warming and deformation of the material and thus speeds up the preparation process.
Additional functionalities, like the selection of the cooling system and grinding mode, make the BRILLANT 210 A a universal abrasive-cutter for a wide variety of materials and applications.
- Up to five different cut-off modes — grinding mode, manual, force-controlled feed, automatic feed, and cutting with table attachment (based on equipment)
- Accurate cutting machine
- Table attachment (accessory)
- Optional force-controlled cutting
- Zone-cutting feature
- Automatic Y-axis (vertical movement)
- 4.3″ touch-screen with intuitive ATM user software
- Four different cooling systems are available
- The cutting chamber is illuminated by LED light
- Up to 200 custom-made cutting programs can be stored
- Soft-closing hood
- Powder-coated, solid stainless steel housing
||up to Ø 203 mm/8"
|Max. cutting capacity
||Ø 40 mm
|Max. cutting force/increments
||10 N/0.5 N
|Y-axis (vertical movement)
||120 mm manual / automatic
|Z-axis (cross feed)
||variable 300-3000 rpm
|Drive power (main drive)
||0.37 kW (S1)
|W x H x D
||545 x 391 x 566 mm
||45 kg (depends on equipment)
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections