The Qcut 150 A (BRILLANT 210 A) from QATM is an advanced, flexible precision cut-off machine that can be used with cut-off wheels featuring a diameter of up to 203 mm/8″.
The model is compact and fitted with an automatic feed, but it can also be used to do cuts physically with a hand-lever.
The clamping arm is available as an option and comes with an integrated force-sensor. This allows low-deformation cuts because of an accurate, force-controlled feed rate.
The latest “zone-cutting” feature helps modify the cutting force or feed-rate separately to different regions of the sample for a single cutting procedure. It decreases the warming and deformation of the material, thereby expediting the preparation procedure.
The table attachment can be mounted without using any tools, extending the scope of applications onto the machine. Additional functionalities, such as the choice of the cooling system or grinding mode, render the Qcut 150 A (BRILLANT 210 A) a universal abrasive-cutter for a variety of materials and applications.
- Precision cutting machine
- Table attachment (accessory)
- Force-controlled cutting (option)
- Includes up to five different cut-off modes—force-controlled feed, automatic and manual feed, grinding mode, and cutting with table attachment (based on the equipment)
- New zone-cutting feature
- Automatic Y-axis (vertical movement)
- 4.3″ touch-screen with intuitive QATM user software
- Four different cooling systems are available
- Soft-closing hood
- Powder-coated solid stainless steel housing
- LED illumination of cutting chamber
- A total of 200 tailored cutting programs can be stored
||Up to Ø 203 mm/8"
|Maximum cutting capacity
||Ø 40 mm
|Maximum cutting force/increments
||10 N/0.5 N
||0.01 to 20 mm/second
|Y-axis (vertical movement)
||120 mm manual/automatic
|Z-axis (cross feed)
||Variable 300 to 3000 rpm
|Drive power (main drive)
||0.37 kW (S1)
|Weight x Height x Depth
||545 x 391 x 566 mm
||45 kg (based on equipment)