The Qetch1000 is a completely automatic electrolytic polisher and etcher available with intuitive touch-screen operation. The polishing and etching unit is detached from the control unit so that the Qetch 1000 could also be used in a lab fume cabinet.
A scan function displays the current voltage curve of a material and provides polishing results quickly without structural changes. Handling of the polishing and etching unit was facilitated significantly by the interchangeable 1 Ltr. electrolytic tanks. Different electrolytes can be changed and easily stored with the lid. The unit is cleaned with water by a washing program.
- Current and voltage diagram in real time
- Variable output voltage and process duration
- Automatic, electrolytic polishing and etching device
- Touch-screen display with ATM-software control
- Up to 200 programs with all parameters storable, protected per password
||90 V DC
||1 sec - 25 min
||1 sec - 5 min
|W x H x D
||330 x 220 x 400 mm
||~ 7 kg