The Qcut 350 A from ATM is an automatic wet abrasive cut-off machine for samples up to a maximum Ø 135 mm. Because of its low contact cutting (lcc) function, it smoothly cuts different types of samples of various sizes, geometries, and materials.
The cut-off machine is typically used in metallography, mineralogy, materialography, as well as for the cutting of composite materials (MMC/CFC/PMC) or electronic devices such as PCBs.
The machine’s large cutting chamber and stainless steel table allow easy and flexible operation. A number of software-based features, such as multi-position process, automatic touch detection, and parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting further improve the reproducibility of the cutting processes.
- Manual vertical movement
- Manual or automatic horizontal movement (depends on equipment)
- Electronic control of cutting force
- Electronic cutting force limiter
- Electronic control of distance (depends on equipment)
- Wide range of different clamping tools and systems available
- Memory for saving programs (depends on equipment)
||up to Ø 356 mm/14"
|Maximum cutting capacity
||Ø 135 mm
|Wheel flange size
||Ø 32 mm
|Z-axis automatic (option)
|Table without Z-axis WxD
||400 x 300 mm, stainless
|Table with Z-axis WxD
||500 x 300 mm, stainless
||variable 800-3400 rpm
|Drive power (main drive)
||4 kW S1; 5.5 kW S3
|W x H x D
||1015 x 760 x 810 mm
||~ 200 kg (depends on equipment)