Creaform’s MaxSHOT 3D lineup is a game changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability as much for large‑scale projects than for parts from 2 to 10 m. Imagine achieving accuracy better than 0.015mm/m!
Thanks to its sophisticated user guidance technology and easy‑to‑use software, the MaxSHOT 3D is ideal for users of all levels—even non‑metrology experts—so that you gain peace of mind knowing your measurements are always right on the dot and you increase process efficiency.
If you consistently work on large‑scale projects, the MaxSHOT 3D is your go-to solution to slash budget-busting measurement mistakes, improve product quality, increase process efficiency—and minimize overall operating costs.
- Automatic feedback on measurement quality: Laser projected frame with GO/NO-GO feedback on measurement pictures
- Unrivaled accuracy: 40% more accurate on parts with size ranging between 2 m and 10 m
- Maximized user comfort: 50% lighter compared to traditional photogrammetric devices
- More dependable than a mere traditional camera: Engineered especially for photogrammetric applications
The MaxSHOT 3D provides 3D measurements directly or work readily with Creaform’s other technologies to perform 3D measurements on large components.
Inspection and quality control
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- Conformity assessment of large factory-made parts against the originals
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original large parts/production tooling
- Complete free-form inspection and high‑density color maps when used with a 3D scanner
- Tooling certification
- Faster and more accurate reverse engineering of large mixed parts (geometrical and free-form) when used with 3D scanner
- Reverse engineering of geometrical entities (cylinders, spheres, planes)
- Consumer products
- Heavy industries
- Power generation
- Research and education
Measuring Large-Scale Metrology Projects