Manufacturers and production managers can use portable 3D measurement technologies to enable considerably greater flexibility and efficiency in performing quality control (QC) operations directly on the production floor. The HandyPROBE Next™ portable CMM provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of any environment. Free of any rigid measurement setup, the portable CMM outperforms traditional portable CMMs on the shop floor. The C-Track optical tracker and wireless probe can be moved at any time during the measurement sequence and generate the same high-quality data.
This metrology inspection solution helps manufacturing companies eliminate inefficiencies in the manufacturing process and avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Instantaneous measurement
- 2X more accurate
- Multi-function buttons for easier interaction with the software
- Greater volume of 16.6 m3 (586 ft3)
- Robust design for shop floor hardware reliability
The HandyPROBE Next portable CMM enables highly accurate measurements directly on the production line.
Inspection and Quality Control
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- Evaluation of conformity of manufactured parts against the originals
- Evaluation of conformity of 3D models against original parts/production tooling
- Tooling certification
- Complete free-form inspection and high-density color maps when used with a MetraSCAN 3D
- Multi-shot measurements (up to 30 points/second)
- Quicker and more accurate reverse engineering of combined parts (free-form and geometrical) when used with a MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanner
- Reverse engineering of geometrical entities (cylinders, planes, spheres)
- Heavy industries
- Consumer products
- Research and education
- Power generation
Next Generation Handheld Optical Measuring Machine