VXinspect™ is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) and production control. VXinspect features all the essential functionalities required to build a measurement sequence, resulting in high efficiency when controlling multiple parts. A built-in centralized panel displays all the information you can choose to export in the final report. Like other Creaform software modules, VXinspect is directly integrated into VXelements™, the Creaform 3D software platform and application suite. It provides the simplest integration of probing, 3D scanning and photogrammetry measurements to meet industry requirements for all quality control applications.
The combination of Creaform technologies with VXinspect offers the metrology software for shop‑floor environments. With its intuitive interface, it is the best solution for all inspection workflow, with no compromises made on measurement quality and GD&T requirements.
The VXinspect has been completely re-imagined so as to make it ideal for users of every type, with a broad range of proficiency levels and workflow versions. The following improvements were done:
- Incorporate photogrammetry, by aiding both the Creaform MaxSHOT 3D and the C‑Track as measuring devices. Inspections can be carried out straight from positioning targets and can also use a combination of targets and probe or scan data.
- Add a Quick Colormap feature, with an ideal fit photogrammetric-model conveyed to the CAD file so as to deliver the colormap
- A real-time visualization (with CAD model) is shown during the target acquisition phase
- Supporting inspections from scan data by incorporating a new VXelements workflow as well as adding interactivity in the 3D Viewer
The VXinspect takes care of all FAI or production control requirements.
Inspection and Quality Control
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against the originals/golden part
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original parts/production tooling
- Tool and jig verification
- Dynamic measurement
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Deformation monitoring
- Power generation
- Consumer products
- Research and education
- Heavy industries
3D Inspection Software for Inspection and Quality Control