The HandySCAN 3D line-up is the reference in portable metrology‑grade 3D scanner. Now in its 3rd generation, it has been optimized to meet the needs of design, manufacturing and metrology professionals looking for the most effective and reliable way to acquire accurate 3D measurements of physical objects anywhere.
This fast and versatile patented handheld 3D scanner is easy-to-use and generates highly accurate and repeatable results—even in difficult environments and with complex surfaces.
Accurate, Reliable and High-Resolution 3D Measurements
The HandySCAN 3D gives accurate, high-resolution and repeatable results, irrespective of the measurement arrangement quality and user’s experience. Including dynamic referencing, the scanner and part can move during measurement and still deliver an accurate and superior quality scan.
- Accuracy - 0.025 mm (0.0009 in)
- High resolution for fine details
- Reliable acceptance test - Based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard; ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- Volumetric accuracy - 0.020 + 0.040 mm/m (0.0008 in + 0.0005 in/ft)
This handheld 3D scanner is a stand-alone device that does not need a tripod nor any outer tracking device to work. It can be fitted into a small suitcase, taken anywhere and used in any environmental setting without impacting its performance.
- Lightweight - 0.94 kg (2.1 lb)
- Can be fitted into a suitcase
- Self-positioning with dynamic referencing
- Can be taken anywhere where it is required
Faster 3D Scanning Process
The HandySCAN 3D scanner comprises of several laser crosses and an automatic mesh generation, enabling a quicker workflow from the installation to the scan and finally to the file.
- Quick setup - Up-and-running within two minutes
- Ready-to-use files
- Large scanning area of 11 laser crosses
- High measurement rate - Up to 1,300,000 measurements/second
Simplicity and Versatility
This 3D measurement solution with its simple interface and ergonomic design is user-friendly and comprises a short learning curve. Its adaptability offers the opportunity to scan different surface types and object sizes in real time - all using the same device.
Helping Manufacturing and Metrology Industries with the HandySCAN 3D™
Simple user interface and real‑time mesh visualization
Masters complex and difficult surfaces
One device for all shapes and sizes