The SE-1000 spectroscopic ellipsometer available from Semilab delivers high measurement performance and offers modularity in a small tabletop footprint.
This economical tool contains manual sample positioning and a manual goniometer, ideal for research and development labs.
The SE-1000 carries out non-destructive and non-contact optical measurements on substrates, as well as both multi-layer and single-layer samples to achieve thickness and optical properties of individual thin films.
The SE-1000 tool features Semilab’s advanced smart electronics with exchangeable components and functions with the latest generation operating and analysis software (SAM/SEA). The system can be managed from a laptop or PC via a new touch panel interface, or through LAN network.
- Jones matrix
- Mueller matrix 11 coefficients
- Generalized ellipsometry for anisotropic samples
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry with rotating compensator
- In situ measurement mode for real-time control at the time of etch or deposition process
- Porosimetry: Measurements of porosity and pore size distribution in thin films
- Visualization camera
- Atmospheric thin-film porosimetry
- Spectroscopic reflectometer
- Near-infrared spectral extension
- Liquid cell, heating, and cooling stages
Manual XY stage