Research and Markets has announced the addition of The Western European Market for Industrial Wood Coatings, 5th Edition to their offering.
This new fifth edition is a revision and expansion of the previous wood coatings report dated December 2000. Its coverage extends to the following 16 countries in Western Europe:
With this new edition new market breakdowns have been incorporated in accordance with industry requests to include, for every country:
- Split of the polyurethane sector into the 1K and 2K markets
- Split of parquet finishes into 1K and 2K markets
- Division of markets by application
Markets are also analysed according to the main chemical technologies associated with the sector, and according to companies on the basis of market share.
The result is a statisticallyrich report containing all the key facts and figures surrounding the markets in 2003, complete with a market forecast to 2008.
- Industry Overview
- Market Review by Country
- Summary of Market Data
- EndUser Industries
- Statistical data and trends in enduse sectors
- Market Forecast
- Projection of the market to 2008
- Directory of Industrial Wood Coatings Manufacturers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c13949