Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China non-ferrous metal mining industry, 2011" report to their offering.
China non-ferrous metal mining Industry, 2011 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the non-ferrous metal mining industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, to get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs; to forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way; or to compete in the segment. The report provides in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the non-ferrous metal mining industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Data sources: Governmental statistics organizations, market research (monitoring) centers, industry associations and institutions, import and export statistics organizations, and others.
This report is divided into 9 parts 19 chapters as follow:
There are more than 150 figures and tables in the report.
- Part 1 Industry Overview
- Industry definition and development overview
- Industry macroscopic environment and its influence analysis
- Industry international market analysis
- Industry domestic market analysis
- Part 2 Basic indices
- Analysis of the industry's scale and condition: 2006-2010
- Status analysis of gross assets analysis: 2006-2010
- Part 3 Economic operation
- Analysis of gross industrial output: 2006-2010
- Industry sales income analysis: 2006-2010
- Industry gross profit analysis
- Industry import/export analysis in 2010
- Part 4 Competition landscape
- Industry competition landscape analysis
- Industry key enterprises' competitive power comparison (top 20)
- Part 5 Key enterprises
- Comparative analysis of the economic indicators of the industry's key enterprises
- Part 6 Business strategy
- Development bottlenecks and coping strategies in Industry
- Enterprise development strategy analysis and recommendations in Industry
- Part 7 Market investment
- Comparison and analysis of investment activity coefficient and rate of return on investment in Industry
- Industry investment environment and risks analysis
- Part 8 Technology
- Status and trends of the newest technology applications in Industry
- Part 9 Developments and trends
- Development trends and operation capacity forecast for 2011-2015