Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Fluoropolymer Powder Coatings Market in North America - The Cost Efficiency of the Powder Coating Process Drives the Market" report to their offering.
This study analyses the North American (United States and Canada) fluoropolymer powder coatings market for the period of 2012 to 2019. Fluoropolymer powder coatings form a highly-fragmented market.
The segmentation that is used in the research is as follows: FEP, PVDF, ETFE, PFA/MFA, ECTFE, and other fluoropolymer powder coatings. This research identifies and describes the key market drivers and restraints as well as the key challenges for the industry.
The research also includes the following: company profiles, the competitive structure, market metrics, market share analysis, market trends, revenue analysis, market strategies, technology trends, and end user analysis.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What is the competitive structure and environment for growth?
- What are the key market segments? Are they exclusive, inclusive or cannibalistic?
- What are the vertical markets and application trends?
- What are the major market drivers and restraints?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Total Fluoropolymer Powder Coatings Market
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
2.3 Forecasts and Trends
2.4 Vertical Markets
2.5 Market Share and Competitive Analysis
2.6 Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
3. The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
4. FEP Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
5. PVDF Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
6. ETFE Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
7. PFA/MFA Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
8. ECTFE Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
9. Other Fluoropolymer Powder Coatings Segment Breakdown
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnbzmx/strategic