The Spinsolve benchtop NMR spectrometer from Magritek - the benchtop NMR system for every chemistry lab. Perfect for Chemistry Education, Synthetic Chemists and Reaction Monitoring.
With its excellent signal-to-noise performance and intuitive software, the Spinsolve can produce good spectra from dilute samples in 10 minutes, and from concentrated samples in just 10 seconds.
The Spinsolve uses standard 5 mm OD NMR test tubes, exactly the same as high field instruments, so sample handling is familiar and convenient. The instrument can be deployed in the lab where you work, no more waiting for NMR results. It is completely safe to operate and the software is simple to use. No expert operator required and students can use it themselves.
- Frequency: 42.5 MHz Proton
- Resolution: 50% linewidth , < 25 ppb (1 Hz)
- Sensitivity: > 10,000:1 for 10% Water single scan
- Sample size: Standard 5 mm OD NMR sample tubes
- Lock: Fast external lock - deuterium solvent not required
- Multinuclear 13C and 1H capability
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression.
- Fluorine 40.1 MHz