Powerful, but still portable and compact, Magritek’s new generation of Kea NMR spectrometer, the Kea2, greatly enhances performance and extends the frequency range of the signature NMR spectrometer line.
The Kea2 conserves lab space as it has a footprint of 36 cm x 23 cm (12" x 8") by only 15 cm (5") high. Weighing less than 5 kg (11 lbs), it is effortlessly moved and operated in almost all environments.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Models from 1 to 100 MHz
- Lightweight and compact
- Optional four channel imaging module
- External input trigger
- Can operate off a 24 V battery
- Optional second transmit channel
- Optional high stability oven controlled oscillator
The extended operating range and features of the Kea2 series allows it to be used for an extensive range of applications:
- Single-sided NMR
- Mobile permanent magnets
- Spectroscopy, time domain relaxation and imaging