7 Fourth Cross St, C.I.T. Colony,
0091 (044) 4350752
0091 (044) 4322015
- Manufacture of refractories for iron and steel plants
- Mechanical testing of metals including fatigue testing and NDT
- Manufacture of power transistors (production of single crystals of
- Manufacture of heavy duty trucks and diesel engines, development of
steel and non-ferrous forgings and cast iron and steel castings and aluminium alloy castings and its heat-treatment
- Powder metallurgy (steel and
B. Sc.(Met. Eng.) Banaras University, India (1954)
M.Sc. (Engineering, Physical Metallurgy), London, (1959)
Significant Employment History
Production Assistant - Kumardhubi Fireclay & Silica Works, Bihar, India.
Research Assistant - Fatigue in Metals, (DSIR, UK grant) Battersea College of Adv. Tech.
Development Engineer - Associated Transistors Ltd., South Ruislip, Middlsex, UK (later SGS-Fairchild).
Chief Metallurgist & Manager - M/s Ashok Leyland Ltd. Ennore, Madras, India and promoted in the year 1972 (28 years).
- Failure analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous components.
- Suggestion of alternate materials for long service-life of
- Specialised knowlwdge of heat-treatment of components and search
of suitable equipment for in-house
Fee Charging structure and rates
I provide an indication of costs once I have seen the question
Availability and preferred contact route
I prefer to be contacted by e-mail, fax and Speedpost and will provide an initial response within 24 hrs if my workload allows.
Current availability status