Through their affiliate the Technical Glass Company, Goodfellow is now able to supply a wide variety of ceramic and glass microcomponents, both standard items and items precision-machined to customer specifications. Examples include:
- Ultra-thin glass microsheet (from 0.030mm thickness) for use as transparent substrates and electrical insulators
- Precision balls (from 0.15mm diameter) for use as optical components and precision spacers
- Micro optics such as prisms (from 0.5mm), lenses (from 1mm diameter) and windows (from 0.5mm)
- Injection-moulded ceramic microcomponents for surgical equipment and fibre optic applications
- Polished sapphire bearings and sub mm bore nozzles
Other items are available upon request.
The Technical Glass Company, part of the Goodfellow Group of Companies, is a supplier of specialist glass and ceramic materials and components for scientific and industrial applications. For information about ceramic and glass materials offered through the Technical Glass Company, visit www.technicalglass.co.uk, email [email protected], or call Goodfellow at +44 1480 424800.
For more than 40 years, the Goodfellow name has been synonymous with small quantities of high-quality metals, polymers, ceramics and other materials that meet the research, development, and specialised production requirements of science and industry worldwide. Goodfellow Cambridge Ltd. is part of the Goodfellow Group of Companies, which also includes The Technical Glass Company (UK), Goodfellow Corporation, Goodfellow SARL, Goodfellow GmbH, and the Shanghai Representative Office of Goodfellow Cambridge Ltd.