For Brückner, the K 2010 has been the highlight of a very special year: The company has celebrated its 50th anniversary and hit the road to the largest total order quantity ever. Several contracts have even been freshly signed during the K.
In the focus of lively discussions at the Brückner booth:
- Highly advanced BOPET film production lines for high value packaging as well as industrial and optical applications
- Solutions for utmost energy efficiency in film production
- World`s largest BOPP lines with a working width of 10.4m
- Biodegradable film: Concepts for new lines or the modification of existing lines
- The first 6.2m CPP line in the market
Besides the mere business the visitors loved to experience Brückner`s unique interactive "multi-touch table", providing the possibility to discover the film production business in a highly technological and at the same time entertaining way.