The Thermal Spray Society and ASM International are getting excited for ITSC 2012. If early numbers are any indication, it'll be BIG in Texas!
- Record number of early bird registrations with nearly 400 already registered
- Attendees representing 27 countries
- Show floor almost sold out with 80 exhibitors and 105 booths
- Two keynote presentations
- Six dynamic education short courses
- Two brand new courses offered for the first time, Safety and Diagnostics
- Three international market talks
- All taking place in Houston, Texas, a convenient international hub
Air, Land, Water, and the Human Body: Thermal Spray Science and Applications
May 21-24, 2012
Hilton Americas Houston Convention Center
Houston, Texas USA
ITSC organizers have orchestrated a dynamic, topical and wide-ranging event for the thermal spray community. Whether you are an industry expert, an experienced engineer or scientist, or new to the thermal spray field, you will benefit from the 2012 Technical Program that features the latest in advanced technology, research, and development. With focused symposia, all attendees will learn the latest research and development in their specific field while gaining a global perspective from leading scientists and engineers from around the world.
At ITSC you'll find a wealth of resources and learn about materials and processes that impact critical factors including corrosion, wear, tear, and abrasion that you can apply immediately. The symposia consist of invited talks, oral presentations, networking sessions, and poster presentations.
Organizations participating in this event include:
- Semiconductor equipment manufacturers
- Semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers
- Thermal spray companies
- Semiconductor coating and cleaning companies
- Thermal spray powder and equipment manufacturers
- Research and development organizations
Visit www.asminternational.org/itsc for up-to-date information and the confirmed technical program, author information, and schedule.