Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Autopart Manufacturers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed overview of the Autopart Manufacturers (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1000 companies, including Volkswagen Ag, Audi Ag and Shanghai General Motors Corporation Limited.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing's latest Autopart Manufacturers (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Autopart Manufacturers (Global) report will tell you that 144 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 302 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1000 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis. The first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example AUDI AG has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Guangzhouzhaoheqichelingbujianyouxiangongsiwuhan Branch Company is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 1000 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 11.3%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Autopart Manufacturers industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzjspz/autopart
Source: http://www.researchand markets.com