Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aluminum Industry in India 2015" report to their offering.
India has an abundant supply of bauxite and has in recent years established itself has a low cost source of primary aluminum. However, the last couple of years has been rough for the Indian aluminum industry and the production of primary aluminum in the last three years has been stagnant.
There are three major producers of primary aluminum in India - Hindalco, Vedanta and Nalco, and they have announced expansion plans to give a substantial boost to the aluminum production in the country.
Key Topics Covered By This Report
- Industry definition.
- Brief analysis of the global mining industry and the global aluminum industry through an industry profile, industry value and volume analysis (for the period 2009-2013), industry regional segmentation and an industry forecast till 2018. We also analyze the European aluminum industry through the same parameters.
- Analysis of the Indian aluminum industry includes an industry statistics, market value and market volume analysis, and a market share analysis through country-wise share of the aluminum industry.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the Indian aluminum industry is also carried out.
- Major industry players are analyzed through a company snapshot, business profile, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast till 2018 completes this comprehensive coverage of the Aluminum Industry in India.