Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, has added to its successful 1D and 2D camera portfolio by introducing its new, high-accuracy 3D laser profiler series for industrial imaging and factory automation.
The Z-TrakTM LP1 series of 3D laser profilers deliver accurate and precise height measurements in an ergonomically designed compact unit, with a powerful FIR-peak detector. Z-Trak LP1 series profilers are factory-calibrated and bundled with Teledyne DALSA’s Sapera Processing 8 Runtime, or Sherlock 8 3D software for easy setup and deployment. In addition, the LP1 series feature a GigE Vision® interface, support the GenICam® standard, and are easy to interface with other off-the-shelf software. The Z-Trak supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and features general-purpose inputs/outputs and flexible mounting options.
Z-Trak laser profilers are ideal for in-line metrology, volumetric measurements, parts inspection and identification, and bin-picking applications for semiconductor, electronics, factory automation and logistics.
“The Z-Trak series is feature rich and cost-effective, with a powerful technological foundation,” commented Ghislain Beaupré, Vice President and GM, Teledyne DALSA, Montreal. “This strong foundation is critical not only to achieve superior results, but sets the stage for future innovations around our advanced sensor and software capabilities.”
- Robust FIR-Peak detector algorithm delivers high accuracy and stable operations
- Enables imaging of objects with different surface reflectance
- High accuracy with both red and blue lasers
- Optimized optical path ensures consistent results across the entire measurement range
- Wide selection of models: measurement range from 10 mm to 1000 mm
- Available in laser class 2M and 3R for wide operating conditions
- Compact IP67 housing for harsh operating environment
- Z-Trak includes proven Sapera™ LT, Sapera Processing Group 1 RTL, and Sherlock™ 8.0 3D
The new Z-Trak laser profiler will be on-show in “live” demonstrations at the following shows:
- Vision China Shanghai
- Automation World Korea
- Automate 2019
- Control 2019 Germany