Sandvik to Sell Share in Tungsten Business

Sandvik have agreed to sell their share of the Eurotungstene Poudres S.A. joint venture to Eramet. Prior to the sale, Eramet held a 51% stake in Eurotungstene, with Sandvik owning the remaining 49%.

Following the execution of the agreement Eramet will become the sole owner of the business which produces cobalt and tungsten-based powders for the diamond tool industry.

For more information on tungsten, click here.

Tell Us What You Think

Do you have a review, update or anything you would like to add to this news story?

Leave your feedback
Submit