Sub-One offers several types of InnerArmor Systems to accommodate the various lengths and shapes of products to be coated. The CS-10 will accommodate parts with lengths up to ten feet in length, whereas the CS-40 will accept longer length parts, up to forty feet.
InnerArmor Protective Coating Systems
In each system, InnerArmor coatings are produced by attaching gas heads to the ends of the part, introducing a gas-phase chemical precursor and creating a hollow-cathode plasma within the part. Sub-One systems can be provided with special connection heads that articulate in three axes, enabling quick, easy mounting of parts with varying lengths or complex shapes. Each system can deposit a wide variety of films to produce a range of performance characteristics.
Features of InnerArmor Production System Software
InnerArmor System Software runs on an InnerArmor system and provides the graphical interface for system operation. This visually-rich, intuitive touchscreen is designed for use by industrial operators. Accessed via user name and password, the software associates each operator with specific duties and functions, and it controls access functionality based on the operator’s privileges. Key functions include:
- Recipe File Management – Each part is coated using a recipe that provides the parameters for the coating. Recipes can be locally defined on the system or accessed from the InnerArmor World Server.
- InnerArmor System Management – Provides system configuration information including hardware configuration and gases
- System Control – Allows control of system operation functions including manual/automatic start and stop
- System Status – Provides operational status information
- InnerArmor World Server Integration – Provides for Internet connection to the World Server for centralized monitoring and management
Global Support for InnerArmor Production Systems
The InnerArmor World Server is a hosted server that periodically receives status updates from globally deployed InnerArmor systems. Using the World Server, Sub-One monitors each InnerArmor system on a real-time basis to provide proactive support. The World Server maintains a database of recipes for qualified customer parts which are accessible to authorized InnerArmor coating providers. Reporting and recording functions are logged on a continual basis for quality control.
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Sub-One Technology - Pipe and Tube Coatings.
For more information on this source, please visit Sub-One Technology - Pipe and Tube Coatings.