Spectro offers a series of advanced handheld infrared oil analyzers called the FluidScan1000 series. This device can be used for measuring lubricant condition and also eliminates lubricant mix-up. It determines when oil is unfit for use as a result of contamination or degradation of liquid. The patented flip-top design of the device speeds up test preparation and cleanup. The analyzer is suitable for monitoring in-service machinery oil and for prolonging oil change intervals in back-up generators and engines.
When used along with OilView software, the FluidScan1000 Series allows route-based oil analysis that integrates perfectly with other predictive maintenance technologies, such as thermography and vibration. Additionally, the handheld analyzers play a vital role in Machinery Health management and predictive maintenance by determining various parameters such as water, glycol, oil oxidation, total acid number (TAN), total base number (TBN), etc.
The FluidScan 1000 series practically eliminates mislabeled samples and accelerates laboratory analysis. It is also available in combination kits with the SpectroVisc Q3000 kinematic viscometer.
The product features of the FluidScan 1000 handheld infrared oil analyzers are:
- Allows route-based oil analysis for seamless workflow
- Provides instant test preparation, analysis and cleanup
- Ensures data integrity with flawless data upload
- Prevents mislabeled samples and extensive response times from laboratory
- Accomplishers highly reproducible and repeatable results
- Correlates to ASTM D664 and D4739 titration methods