Spectro’s Q5800 expeditionary fluid analysis system is a rugged, portable device that enables field operators to carry out detailed, mobile lubricant sampling. The device is battery powered and facilitates complete lubricant evaluation for condition monitoring. It also provides instant results for faster decision making.
The Q5800 contains three key components: a solvent-free kinematic viscometer at 40°C which is capable of measuring lubricant kinematic viscosity; a filtration particle quantifier (FPQ) tower for abnormal wear metal analysis utilizing particle counting and XRF technology; and an infrared spectrometer that includes a novel flip-top cell TAN/TBN, mixed up fluids, water content, oxidation and soot using infrared technology.
The main features of the Q5800 expeditionary fluid analysis system are:
- Tests all types of lubricating fluids and asset compartments
- Instant results for faster decision making
- Rugged design for on-site, field-based use
- Easy to transport
- Precisely detects potential failures before they happen
- Touch screen interface
- Battery operated with WIFI and Bluetooth
- Integrated software for detailed fluid analysis
- Includes a backpack for device and accessories