The MicroLab 40 all-in-one, automated lubricant analysis system from Spectro Scientific, is designed to perform diagnostic analysis of gear box, generator, transmission fluids, power steering and hydraulics. It is utilized in almost every industry that operates engine-powered equipment.
The MicroLab platform was originally developed by On-Site Analysis. It contains an expert system that transforms analytical data into the correct maintenance action to suit the equipment requirements of the user. The system’s artificial intelligence is developed from over 20 years of industry knowledge and 10,000 rules statements to create the diagnostic statements required for each application, the type of oil and the type of equipment.
The main features of the MicroLab Series all-in-one, automated lubricant analysis system are as follows:
- Extends the lifetime of the component through preventative maintenance
- Schedules proactive maintenance based on predictive analysis
- Extends oil drain intervals based on oil condition and allows savings in oil, waste disposal and labor
- LubeTrak® software helps track and change the main oil parameters required for improving asset health and utilization
- Provides a complete analysis of the oil as well as equipment health
- Early identification and changing of component wear and failure modes to prevent the occurrence of catastrophic failures
- Minimum disruption to workflow with fully automatic measurement, diagnostics and cleaning
- Easy to interpret results with embedded expert system; suggested maintenance actions and color
- Comprehensive oil analysis in below 19 minutes rather than waiting days or weeks for outside laboratory results
- Can be controlled by support or maintenance staff, no chemist required
The main applications of the MicroLab Series all-in-one, automated lubricant analysis system are as follows:
- Government (Military, Municipal)
- Heavy Equipment