The newest item in the Vision-series product range is the MINIFLASH FPA Vision Autosampler, an automated add-on created especially for use with the MINIFLASH FP Vision analyzer. The ability to add an autosampler at any moment is provided by the modular design. All FP Vision Series analyzers can be used interchangeably with the MINIFLASH FPA Vision autosampler.
Users can connect an external liquid cooling line to the cabinet cooling capabilities of the MINIFLASH FPA Vision. Once linked, it is possible to manage the sample cabinet’s temperature, protecting the samples from being exposed to high operating temperatures.
A sample location increase of 50% is also offered by the MINIFLASH FPA Vision, which results in fewer carousel changes and longer continuous runtimes. As a result, more samples may be handled each day without using up additional resources, which ultimately increases profitability.
The FPA Vision retains its “mini” status with a tabletop size of under ~1.9 ft2 (18 m2). Its durable design is ideal for demanding work settings in busy laboratories thanks to its industrial-grade coatings, electronics, motors, and hardware.
MINIFLASH FPA Vision Autosampler Introduction
MINIFLASH FPA Vision autosampler introduction. Video Credit: AMETEK Spectro Scientific
Increased Sample Throughput
- Less frequent carousel modifications and longer, uninterrupted runtimes occur from a sample position increase of 50%. This resource efficiency translates into increased profitability from FP-Vision analyzers as daily sample throughput can be increased significantly while reducing the cost of operation.
Cockpit PC Software™
- The FPA autosampler joins the Vision platform and connects with business-level networks through Cockpit PC Software when paired with the Industry 4.0-ready FP Vision analyzer. This enables the rapid sharing of playlists and data for autosampler measurements between different sites. The data from a global network of Vision-series analyzers may be organized by the Cockpit PC Software on any company server, enabling access from anywhere at any time
Flexibility and Reliability
- A single autosampler may be converted into a high or low-temperature flashpoint laboratory by attaching either FP Vision or FPH Vision. By installing a backup or rental FP(H)Vision, the modular design of FPA almost minimizes downtime during planned maintenance or servicing. The analyzer and autosampler may be divided so that each piece is easily relocated or sent
12-position Sample Carousel
- FPA Vision, the greatest sample throughput flashpoint autosampler currently on the market, and a 50% increase in sample position over the earlier FLA model
Image Credit: AMETEK Spectro Scientific
- The FPA uses very little table space and upholds Grabner’s emphasis on “mini methods” with a benchtop footprint of just ~1.9 ft2 (0.18 m2)
- Any Grabner Instruments Vision-series flashpoint analyzer can be used in conjunction with the standalone flashpoint autosampler.
- A portable, clean external switch-mode power supply
- Designed and constructed for heavy use in the busiest laboratories
- Industrial-grade coatings, electronics, motors, and hardware
- The sample cabinet temperature may be adjusted when external liquid cooling is attached. Keeping a regulated interior climate means that samples would not be exposed to high temperatures during continuous operation in tough locations.
- Physical Dimensions: W × D × H: 435 × 425 × 415 mm (17 × 17 × 16”)
- Software: Integrated into the Vision platform, the autosampler performs measurements according to playlists created with Cockpit PC Software
- CE Class: Laboratory instruments according to EN
- Weight: 15.9 kg; (35 lbs) turn-table; 2.2 kg (5 lbs); fully equipped turn-table: 4.2 kg (9 lbs)
- Total Height with Instrument: (FPV, FPHV): 530 mm (21”)
- 100–264 VAC, 45–63 Hz, max. 50 W (Switching Power Supply, external)
- Hardware: Interface for connection to FP Vision
Product specifications may need to be altered without prior notification due to ongoing product development.