The DSC 404 F3 Pegasus®, High-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimeter, is part of the economical NETZSCH F3-product line, which is specially tailored to the requirements of comparative material characterization and quality control.
The DSC 404 F3 Pegasus®, High-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimeter, can be operated from -150°C to 2000°C with various DTA and DSC sensors that are easily exchangeable by the user and various furnace types (please see accessories).
The sample chamber can be purged with inert or oxidizing gases in order to remove gases evolved from the sample.
The measuring system is vacuum tight (10-4 mbar).
Key Technical Data
- Temperature range: -150°C to 2000°C
- Heating rates: (dependent on furnace) 0.001 K/min to 50 K/min
- Measuring sensors for DSC and DTA
- Thermocouple types: S, E, K, B, W/Re, SProtected, P
- Atmospheres: inert, oxidizing, static, dynamic
- Extension with unique OTS® system (option)